HTTP Client Ext
Many SkySpark programmers need their extensions to talk to HTTP APIs (third party websites). HTTP Client provides a comprehensive suite of Axon functions that perform all the hard work for you.
Need custom control over HTTP headers, parameters, or cookies? No problem!
SkySpark and other free extensions provide basic HTTP functionality, but when you need more (and you will!) - HTTP Client is here waiting!
Functionality. The range of operations with HTTP Ext include:
- HTTP Client. This is a complete custom re-write of the HTTP protocol, wrapped up in a handful of simple Axon functions.
- HTTP Client boasts the following features: Support for all HTTP methods. GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS, etc...
- Support for custom HTTP headers
- Posting forms / JSON / XML
- Upload files and multi-part forms
- Built in authentication for BASIC, DIGEST, and Project Haystack / SkySpark SCRAMG
- zip and deflate response de-compression
- Redirect following
- Session cookies
You do not have to reinvent the wheel in order to achieve full functionality. HTTP Client Ext is a handy extension that you can use to do all the hard work for you! It makes a big job much smaller, and all the documentation and support you may need is provided. HTTP Authentication comes in many forms and there is no one true standard.
If you would like to learn more about how HTTP Client Ext can help you, please visit https://stackhub.org/package/afHttpClientExt